Poster Presentations (Contributed Papers)
Notifications on submission status have been emailed to all of the Contact Authors. There are THREE evening poster sessions, Monday, July 15, Tuesday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 17 from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- The poster boards will be double sided. Each poster presentation will have ONE SIDE of a panel. The poster area will be: width = 72 in (183 cm) and height = 48 in (122 cm). The poster boards will be on stands.
- Authors will be assigned a poster board in the designated poster area. Posters can be put up during the afternoon before the assigned poster session. The posters must be taken down IMMEDIATELY after the poster session concludes. Posters left on the boards will be taken down and not returned.
- Tables, chairs, internet and electrical hookup will NOT be provided.
- Use lightweight materials (not cardboard). Pushpins must be able to hold them when mounted to the poster board. Pushpins will be provided.
- Provide your own title-sign. (Optional). Lettering should be about 2 inches (5 cm) high. Display materials should fit within the 72 in (183 cm) and 48 in (122 cm) area of the poster board, and should be legible from a distance of 10 feet (3 m) to 12 feet (3.65 m).
- Posters are requested to be prepared in English.
- Test the readability of your display before the meeting.
Poster List By Day
The list is ordered by Paper ID. Bold names indicate the poster presenter.
- Conference Organization
- Matthew J. Realff
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Carl Laird
- Sandia National Laboratories and
- Salvador García Muñoz
- Eli Lilly
- Conference Information
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager
- New Conference
- Foundations of Process Analytics and Machine learning - FOPAM
- August 6 - 9, 2019 - Raleigh, NC