Call for Papers
FOCAPD 2019 call for papers is now open. You may chose to submit either a 2-page or 6-page paper.
Two-page papers will be reviewed for acceptance. All 2-page papers will be presented at one of the three poster sessions at the conference and the paper will also be put on a thumb drive for distribtion at the conference.
Six-page papers will undergo a peer review. Reviews will be returned and a final paper will be required (not to exceed 6 pages). All 6-page papers will be presented at one of the three poster sessions at the conference and the paper will also be put on a thumb drive for distribtion at the conference. In addition, all 6-page papers will be added to the conference proceedings to be published by Elsevier. This will be an online volume.
- Please use the template provided below for your paper.
- On the submission form, there is a BRIEF summary called "Abstract" (text only). The body of the abstract should be no more than 300 words. Place your abstract in the text box provided. Do NOT include the title and author info in the abstract text field.
- Upload a PDF copy of your abstract. Other file types will give you an error message.
- Immediately after online submission, you will be notified that your paper has been received successfully. Please contact Robin Craven, Conference Manager, if you should have any questions or problems with your abstract submission.
Template for Papers
Author guidelines for papers can be downloaded by clicking this link:Paper Template
Online Paper Submission Link
Please fill out the form and upload your paper by clicking this link: Paper Submission Form
- Conference Organization
- Matthew J. Realff
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Carl Laird
- Sandia National Laboratories and
- Salvador García Muñoz
- Eli Lilly
- Conference Information
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager