Conference Venue and Lodging
The conference venue will the Copper Mountain Resort located just 75 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Copper Mountain Resort has three pedestrian-friendly village areas that provide a vibrant atmosphere with lodging, retail outlets, restaurants, bars and family activities. During the winter months, Copper's naturally-divided terrain offers world-class skiing and riding for all ages and abilities. Each summer, the mountain transforms into an unspoiled playground for hikers, mountain bikers and all those seeking a genuine Colorado experience.
The room block is currently NOT open for reservations.
The accommodations at Copper Mountain are one and two bedroom condos. The room block is offered beginning Saturday, July 13 through Thursday, July 18. The room rates are:
|Gold One Bedroom||$159|
|Gold One Bedroom with Den||$169|
|Gold Two Bedroom||$278|
|Silver Two Bedroom||$246|
- The cut-off date is Friday, June 21, 2019.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am.
- The resort offers complimentary parking.
- Guests will have complimentary access to the Copper Mountain Athletic Club.
- Rooms have a 6.375% tax and an 8.5% taxable surcharge.
- There is a $1 per room per night fee to the National Forest Service. This is a voluntary fee but you must ask to have it removed at time of booking.
- A deposit of 15% of the total lodging amount will be required upon making reservations. The balance on the reservation will be billed to the credit card on file 30 days prior to check-in.
- Rates are offered 3 days pre and post conference date is space is available.
- For individuals who cancel their reservations: If canceled 22 or more prior to arrival date, a refund of the amount received less 10% will be given. If canceled within 22 days of the arrival date, the guest is subject to full forefeiture of the reservation.
- Conference Organization
- Matthew J. Realff
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Carl Laird
- Sandia National Laboratories and
- Salvador García Muñoz
- Eli Lilly
- Conference Information
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager